There is no doubt about the fact that medical science is showing great deal of progress and development with each passing day. At the same time, various kinds of natural ingredients are also showing to have great effects on various health issues. One such ingredient is cannabis, which is also referred to as hemp in many places. Cannabis oil or hemp oil has turned up to be a natural remedy for different kinds of health problems. The main component of best hemp oil from Deluxe Leaf is none other than the non-psychoactive cannabidiol. As a result, hemp oil or cannabis oil helps in providing relief from various symptoms of chronic pains and aches, without making one feel high.
Process of extraction for getting hemp oil for sale
Cannabis oil extraction is an interesting thing and there are many ways in which the extraction can be done. Two ways which need special mention in this regard are hydrocarbon extraction and ethanol extraction. Below, we will discuss about these extraction processes in detail:
- Hydrocarbon extraction process–Many people do not know that butane injection is one of the oldest kind of cannabis oil injection. If you want to make extremely high quality cannabis oil, you have to use hydrocarbons for extraction of terpenes and cannabinoids. You have to understand what hydrocarbons are and how they function. There are mainly three kinds of hydrocarbons which are used in the extraction process. They are as follows:
- Methane – With chemical formula CH4, the chemical compound has four hydrogen atoms and one carbon atom.
- Butane – This hydrocarbon has formula C4H10 and it has 10 hydrogen atoms and 4 carbon atoms. It is actually an alkane.
- Propane – With chemical formula of C3H8, propane is found in gaseous state. However on compression, it turns into liquid form.
Their natural state at room temperature is in the form of gas. However on compression and pressure application, these gases turn into liquid. And this this an integral part and process of cannabis oil extraction. When cannabis oil extraction is done through this process, the product is highly potent. Not only this, the rate of extraction via this process is quite fast.
- Ethanol for extraction–The main aim of extracting cannabis oil is for its purification. The extraction makes the oil pure and clean and highly concentrated at the same time. This oil is ideal for consumption for people. In this extraction process, industrial hemp plant is dissolved in ethanol for extracting the oil. Almost 99% pure cannabis oil is obtained through this process. Thus it is obvious that concentrated and high quality cannabis oil will be produced via the process. Post extraction from the hemp plant, the oil has to undergo many more steps before it comes suitable for consumption purpose. two important steps in this regard are as follows:
- Decarboxylation – It is evident from the name of the process that in decarboxylation, there is removal of the carboxyl group and as a result of that, there is release of carbon dioxide. When a carbon atom is forcibly pulled out, carboxylic acids are formed. In the process of decarboxylation, real activation of cannabis oil takes place. Before this process, the cannabis appears in acid state, but with decarboxylation there will be activation of the inactive compounds of cannabis.
- Winterization –This is the process in which there is extraction or separation of oil from the wax. The name of the process is winterization and there is valid reasoning behind the same. It is because during the entire process, the temperatures run below 0◦C. In this process, non-polar substances are dissolved into polar substances. In the filtration process, unwanted plant materials, fatty acids, terpenoids, chlorophyll and cannabinoids are all removed from the extract.
There are many health benefits which can be obtained from hemp oil products. Choose from different varieties of hemp oil ranging fromfull spectrum hemp oilto isolated hemp oil as per your requirements.