What causes sudden hair loss? Can it be reversed?
Coming to terms with hair loss can lead to a lot of unwanted trauma and frustration. After all, everyone is quite attached to one’s hair. But what if experiencing hair loss doesnot mean that you have to go bald? In fact, with the right treatment program, you might be able to stop the dreaded receding hairline. Read on if you’re not ready to do the comb over or go completely buzzed.
Hair loss causes
The challenge that a lot of people face is spotting the hair loss causes. Any disturbance to the hair cycle can be caused because of a number of triggers, comprising:
- Severe stress: That is right; a prolonged period of stress can cause your hair to fall out. Stress plays animmensepart in contributing to sudden hair loss.
- Diet: Hair requires important nutrients including protein, iron, B-vitamins and zinc to grow. A shortage of these nutrients may affect the quality and quantity of a person’s hair. Crash dieting also leads to sudden hair loss.
- Sudden weight loss: Weight loss or chronic calorie restriction can cause the hair to shed all of a sudden.
- Pregnancy and childbirth: During pregnancy, more hair is in the growth phase for longer. Hormonal changes that occur 3-6 months after birth can cause hair to shed.
- Menopause: Hormonal changes that occur during the menopause may also cause sudden hair loss.
- Certain drugside effects: Certain medications and recreational drugs can cause sudden hair loss affecting the entire head.
- Underlying health conditions: These can include autoimmune disease, conditions that affect the thyroid gland and alopecia areata. Thyroid hormone is responsible for everything from your basal metabolic rate to the growth of your hair, skin, and nails. When you donot have the right amount of thyroid hormones, you may notice changes in bodily functions. Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder in which the body’s defences attack hair follicles.
- Metal toxicity: Contact with toxic chemicals in the metal can lead to sudden hair loss.
- Scalp’s skin conditions: An unhealthy scalp causesirritation that makes it difficult for hair to grow. Skin conditions that lead to sudden hair loss include dandruff, psoriasis and fungal infections like ringworm.
- Excessive styling: Too much shampooing, styling, and dying can harm your hairs. Heat and chemical substances deteriorate the hair, causing it to break and fall out.
You might be experiencing hair loss when you notice one or more of the aforementioned problems.
Hair loss solutions
You are not going to be able to preserve your head of hair if you donot take the required action. The sooner you spot the problem and explore your hair loss treatment options, the better your chances are to stop hair loss. Do everything you need to keep the hair on your head. It is always good to do a little bit of research when exploring treatment options for hair loss. But at some point, you will probably want to be realistic with your approach to hair loss and visit your nearby homeopathy clinic.
Dr Batra’s™ clinic offers tailor-made hair loss solutions which are immediate and enduring. They have achieved a patient satisfaction rate of close to 94%. After successfully treating more than 7 lakh hair loss patients, Dr Batra’s™ assures you harmless, real and permanent solutions for your hair loss problems.
Experiencing sudden hair loss is frustrating and stressful. You may not know it, but stress affects your health in a number of different ways. It kills your energy, makes you feel physically ill, and even causes your hair to fall out. Fortunately, effective treatment provided by Dr Batra’s™ can stop hair loss.